Rho Vision (formerly RChain Community)
Develop and operate the Rho Vision Open Source Software
Become a financial contributor.
Support the following initiatives from Rho Vision (formerly RChain Community).
Top financial contributors
Rho Vision (formerly RChain Community) is all of us
Our contributors 31
Thank you for supporting Rho Vision (formerly RChain Community).
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Rho Vision (formerly RChain Community)
Updates on our activities and progress.
Continue Mainnet Project - March 2023 Update
Continue Mainnet Project - February 2023 Update
RHO Vision Open Door Meeting on February 3, 2023, new website and Discord channel
Let’s get the discussion going! This is a space for the community to converse, ask questions, say thank you, and get things done together.
Attempting to see REV balance
Published on December 4, 2022 by alexander bugge
Dear RChain community, I participated in the ICO and hold a large amount of RHOC. I’m attempting to access my REV today to tax loss harvest, but I can’t find any wallet that will prove my balance. If anyone is here and capable of helping I’...
Published on September 26, 2022 by Jim Whitescarver
We aim to be a leaderless collective. The basic decision process can be sociocratic consent. Governance by consent is our aim. We can enploy self management principles, delegating decisions to one person or a team. Agreements are peer to pe...
Published on September 23, 2022 by Jim Whitescarver
There are a number of groups seeking to advance the rchain technology to make it radically decentralized and more performant. We aim to provide a vehicle to support those efforts here. Let us add your project or join existing ones....
- Object capability security
- Trusted world computing.
- obedience to the communicating process model with mathimatical certainty
- composable systems
- higher order smart contracts
- maximum parrolelism like nature.
- cooperation at scale
- collective intelligence
- addressing existential problems facing humanity
- radical decentralization
- operation and governance of rholang networks (mainnet, rhobot.net, etc.)
- Develop and operate the Rholang Open Source Software
- a home for standardized rholang components and interfaces enabling interoperability for interoperability among self sovereign humans and groups. This caninclude Object, Event, Time, Actor, Relation, Collection, Transaction, RemoteName protocols and typing pragma..
- RDEV continuation (formally the Rchain Community)
- Continue rchain mainnet - Steward community property and return staked REV to owners
Open Collective (https://opencollective.com), does not require the group to have any pre-existing legal registration.