Transparent and open finances.
Omega Media was established in 2004 and is headed by Erling Løken Andersen. Erling is a lawyer (LL.M.) from the University of Oslo and an Art Director graduate from Westerdals School of Communication. Erling has worked professionally with the internet since 1999 and co-founded of Biip.no, which was sold to Egmont and TV2 for 12m USD in 2008.
Since its humble origins in 2004, Omega Media has worked for international brands such as Warner Bros., Manpower, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Momondo, Sony Playstation and Procter&Gamble. Today Omega Media has eight employees in Norway and four employees in Ukraine.
Services delivered by Omega Media include:
- Digital strategy and analysis
- Web development, primarily based on WordPress, WooCommerce and Magento
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM/Adwords)
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Mobile app development for iOS and Android
We work with technologies and CMS platforms such as HTML/CSS, PHP, ASP.net, WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento 1.0 and 2.0, Shopify, Umbraco CMS, Squarespace, Joomla, Drupal and many more. All our specialists have minimum bachelor level degrees and are Google and Hubspot certified.
Do you want to increase your online visibility in Google, improve your conversion rate or build a better website? Please do not hesitate to contact us.