Provide a flexible admin interface for phoenix applications
Become a financial contributor.
- Get priority support for adding features and fixing bugs for a full year. - Have your name and business logo displayed in the Sponsors section on... Read more
$5,000 USD / year
Top financial contributors
$110 USD since Jul 2020
$85 USD since Nov 2021
$65 USD since Jul 2021
$20 USD since Nov 2021
Kaffy is all of us
Our contributors 5
Thank you for supporting Kaffy.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Kaffy
Updates on our activities and progress.
Kaffy v0.9.0 released with extension modules, custom queries, improved mobile layout, and much more
Let’s get the discussion going! This is a space for the community to converse, ask questions, say thank you, and get things done together.
Please feel welcome to ask questions or start a conversation
Published on July 3, 2020 by Abdullah Esmail
I'd like to welcome everyone here. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to start a conversation and I'll answer you as soon as I can.
Transparent and open finances.
- Taking contexts/sections into account.
- Supporting contexts makes the admin interface better organized.
- Can handle as many schemas as necessary.
- Whether we have 1 schema or 1000 schemas, the admin interface should adapt well.
- Have a visually pleasant user interface.
- This might be subjective.
- No generators or generated templates.
- I believe the less files there are the better. This also means it's easier to upgrade for users when releasing new versions. This might mean some flexibility and customizations will be lost, but it's a trade-off.
- Existing schemas/contexts shouldn't have to be modified.
- I shouldn't have to change my code in order to adapt to the package, the package should adapt to my code.
- Should be easy to use whether with a new project or with existing projects with a lot of schemas.
- Adding kaffy should be as easy for existing projects as it is for new ones.
- Highly flexible and customizable.
- Provide as many configurable options as possible.
- As few dependencies as possible.
- Currently kaffy only depends on phoenix and ecto.
- Simple authorization.
- I need to limit access for some admins/users to some resources.
- Sensible, modifiable, default assumptions.
- When the package assumes something, this assumption should be sensible and modifiable when needed.
The road is long. There are short-term and long-term plans for Kaffy to be the best admin interface out there.