The modern and fast open source flat-file CMS
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
$1,250 USD since Oct 2017
$1,000 USD since Feb 2017
$800 USD since Feb 2017
$200 USD since Sep 2019
$170 USD since Jan 2019
$160 USD since Nov 2018
$126 USD since Jan 2018
$100 USD since Dec 2019
$86 USD since Sep 2019
$85 USD since Aug 2018
$2,100 USD since Nov 2019
$1,000 USD since Dec 2020
$650 USD since Sep 2017
$500 USD since Jun 2017
$490 USD since Feb 2017
$450 USD since Sep 2017
$370 USD since Feb 2017
$360 USD since Mar 2017
$350 USD since Jun 2017
$336 USD since Oct 2019
Grav is all of us
Our contributors 180
Thank you for supporting Grav.
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from Jesus Alvarez to Grav •
Credit from Iurii Zhdanov to Grav •
Grav is a Fast, Simple, and Flexible, file-based Web-platform. There is Zero installation required. Just extract the ZIP archive, and you are already up and running. It follows similar principles to other flat-file CMS platforms, but has a different design philosophy than most. Grav comes with a powerful Package Management System to allow for simple installation and upgrading of plugins and themes, as well as simple updating of Grav itself.
The underlying architecture of Grav is designed to use well-established and best-in-class technologies to ensure that Grav is simple to use and easy to extend. Some of these key technologies include:
- Twig Templating: for powerful control of the user interface
- Markdown: for easy content creation
- YAML: for simple configuration
- Parsedown: for fast Markdown and Markdown Extra support
- Doctrine Cache: layer for performance
- Pimple Dependency Injection Container: for extensibility and maintainability
- Symfony Event Dispatcher: for plugin event handling
- Symfony Console: for CLI interface
- Gregwar Image Library: for dynamic image manipulation
- PHP 5.5.9 or higher. Check the required modules list
- Check the Apache or IIS requirements
- What is Grav?
- Install Grav in few seconds
- Understand the Configuration
- Take a peek at our available free Skeletons
- If you have questions, jump on our Slack Room!
- Have fun!
- Have a look at our Basic Tutorial
- Dive into more advanced functions