Open Collective Foundation
Fiscal host organization for US-based Collectives with a charitable mission
- increasing access to educational resources and training,
- creating a positive social impact and
- developing tools to improve civic participation within cities or communities.
- Eliminate prejudice and discrimination
- Combat community deterioration
- Decrease juvenile delinquency
- Serve the less fortunate or distressed
- Serve to prevent animal or child cruelty
- Create a positive impact on society
- Your project's mission must fit with the Foundation's mission overall, and further one of the charitable purposes.
- You can't use your Collective's money for any other purpose, or for private profit.
- We are only able to host US-based projects and fund US-based activity, not overseas expenses.
- If your Collective is hosted by the Foundation, donations are tax deductible for your financial contributors.
- Projects under our umbrella are not allowed to engage in political activity.
- You retain ownership of all your project's intellectual property.
- We will hold and manage funds on behalf of your project and we won't use them for anything else.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Open Collective Foundation
Updates on our activities and progress.
Adding Tags to OCF Collectives
Transparent and open finances.
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
$7,500 USD since Jan 2022
$4,733.64 USD since Jul 2019
$2,826.98 USD since Jun 2020
$2,812.99 USD since Mar 2021
$1,076.25 USD since Jul 2021
$1,000 USD since Apr 2020
$675 USD since Dec 2021
$301 USD since Aug 2020
$227.41 USD since Oct 2021
$182.97 USD since Mar 2022
$10,000 USD since Apr 2020
$2,000 USD since Apr 2018
$250 USD since Jan 2021
$200 USD since May 2020
$136 USD since Mar 2022
$125 USD since Jun 2021
$120 USD since Jun 2020
$100 USD since Apr 2020
$74 USD since May 2019
$45 USD since Jun 2021
Open Collective Foundation is hosting the following events.
Open Collective Foundation is all of us
Our contributors 67
Thank you for supporting Open Collective Foundation.