Open Collective Foundation
Offers nonprofit status + fundraising + money management software to aligned groups in the US
- increasing access to educational resources and training,
- creating a positive social impact and
- developing tools to improve civic participation within cities or communities.
- Eliminate prejudice and discrimination
- Combat community deterioration
- Decrease juvenile delinquency
- Serve the less fortunate or distressed
- Serve to prevent animal or child cruelty
- Create a positive impact on society
2. Check our Eligibility Requirements
- Your project's mission must fit with the Foundation's mission overall, and further one of the charitable purposes.
- You can't use your Collective's money for any other purpose, or for private profit.
- We are only able to host US-based projects and fund US-based activity, not overseas expenses.
- If your Collective is hosted by the Foundation, donations are tax deductible for your financial contributors.
- Projects under our umbrella are not allowed to engage in political activity.
- You retain ownership of all your project's intellectual property.
- We will hold and manage funds on behalf of your project and we won't use them for anything else.
Nan Eileen Mead
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Open Collective Foundation
Updates on our activities and progress.
Suspending issue of new Virtual Cards
Expense payment timeframes
OCF is hiring! Seeking financial admin to join the team
Transparent and open finances.
|Tags||# of Expenses||Amount (USD)|
|meals & entertainment||1||$17.00|
|Tiers||# of Contributions||Amount (USD)|
Debit from Open Collective Foundation to DOCUSIGN •
Debit from Open Collective Foundation to Wayne •
Debit from Open Collective Foundation to HARBOR COMPLIANCE •
Debit from Open Collective Foundation to Protozoa •
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
$150,000 USD since Jul 2022
$125,000 USD since Aug 2022
$88,560.65 USD since Feb 2023
$7,500 USD since Jan 2022
$4,733.64 USD since Jul 2019
$2,826.98 USD since Jun 2020
$2,068.36 USD since May 2022
$1,076.25 USD since Jul 2021
$1,000 USD since Apr 2020
$999.25 USD since Aug 2022
$10,000 USD since Apr 2020
$2,000 USD since Apr 2018
$250 USD since Jan 2021
$250 USD since Nov 2022
$200 USD since May 2020
$180 USD since Jun 2020
$168 USD since Mar 2022
$125 USD since Jun 2021
$100 USD since Apr 2020
$100 USD since Aug 2022
Open Collective Foundation is hosting the following events.
Open Collective Foundation is all of us
Our contributors 106
Thank you for supporting Open Collective Foundation.