Makers of Ethereal Engine. Free, open immersive technology crafted for the Web. Built to empower everyone.
Become a financial contributor.
We need a community manager to help all the great XREngine devs wanting to build amazing things. This community manager will.... Answer technical ... Read more
$10 USD of $6,000 USD / month raised (0%)
Starts at$10 USD / month
Support the following initiatives from Ethereal Engine.
Ethereal Engine is hosting the following events.
Top financial contributors
$103,805 USD since May 2020
$4,620 USD since Jul 2022
$2,000 USD since Nov 2021
$2,000 USD since Jan 2022
$2,000 USD since May 2022
$1,000 USD since Mar 2021
$1,000 USD since Mar 2021
$420.69 USD since Oct 2021
$110 USD since May 2022
$20 USD since Jun 2022
$11 USD since May 2022
$1.39 USD since Apr 2022
$1.36 USD since Apr 2022
$379,860 USD since Aug 2021
$27,438 USD since Feb 2022
$1,000 USD since Feb 2022
$500 USD since Sep 2021
Ethereal Engine is all of us
Our contributors 26
Thank you for supporting Ethereal Engine.
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from NnsDAO Labs to Ethereal Engine •
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Ethereal Engine
Updates on our activities and progress.
State of XREngine - Update 4-11-2021 - Welcome to a new weekly series of announcements!
Want to Playtest?
Version 5 Launch
We want a Star Trek future where participating in immersive communication technology and shared simulations should be as easy and natural as making a website.
Your own sandbox in the Metaverse. Take what you need, or launch the full stack.
- Includes a self-deployable platform, UI, worlds, avatars, and games
- Fully customizable for any kind of game, social experience, event or spatial web app
- User management, avatars and inventory with optional blockchain integration (see our Blockchain-in-a-Box repo)
- Social features like chat, groups, friends, blocking and moderation
- Complete world editing and administration
- 2D, 3D and XR Avatars with full inverse kinematics and facial expressions
- Fully networked physics using PhysX compiled to wasm
- Voice and video over WebRTC
- Instant login and location sharing with phone number or email
- Modular - Use the engine, server, client, editor and scalable devops infrastructure as needed
- OAuth login with Facebook, Google, Steam, Github or instant login with email or phone
- WebGL client deployable to iOS, Android and desktop
- Free, open source, MIT and Apache 2.0-licensed
- Fully composable, extensible and interoperable "Project API" that allows an open-source user-generated collection of plugins, asset packs & web integrations
Let's build it together
All of our code is free, open source and licensed to be changed or modified in any way, for any reason. It’s important to us that the people who use our technology can own their own future and modify the code however they see fit.
Dreaming of a magic Star Trek future