Database CRUD application built on Electron
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
ElectroCRUD is all of us
Our contributors 3
Thank you for supporting ElectroCRUD.
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from diego to ElectroCRUD •
Credit from Pieter Geelen to ElectroCRUD •
ElectroCRUD 2 (beta)
Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) are the four basic functions of persistent storage (Database).
After a failed search for a basic admin panel that not involves writing code or installs web-based solutions, I come with ElectroCRUD idea.
The ElectroCRUD v1 was born in 2016, An Electron application that made it possible to create a friendly dashboard with data tables, search, widgets, filter & relations with few clicks without any experience in programming.
After a few years that the project was inactive, I decided to bring it an alive again. The codebase was build from scratch using Electron+Angular8. Many of the original functionality is still missing, but I'm working to cover backward compatibility.
- [x] MySQL Support
- [x] SSH Tunnels
- [x] Accounts (represent a database)
- [x] Add / Edit
- [x] Test connection (ssh, db)
- [ ] Export / Import
- [x] Views (represent a table)
- [x] Add new view & Edit view configurations
- [x] Data table with pagination
- [x] Search
- [x] Permissions (C,R,U,D)
- [x] Terminology
- [x] Selection of columns to display or search by
- [x] Add new record / Edit record
- [x] Edit record
- [ ] Export data in various formats like: csv, dump
- [ ] Views relations
- [ ] One to one, One to many
- [ ] Drill from view to view
- [x] View widgets (display aggregated data in the view)
- [x] Add / Edit / Remove widgets
- [x] Aggregation functions (AVG, SUM, MIN, MAX, COUNT)
- [ ] Apply filters on widget data
- [x] View filters (build where clauses to filter the data)
- [x] Add / Edit / Remove filter in each view
- [x] One click apply / unapply on view data
- [x] Simple & friendly interface to build where clauses
- [ ] Process manager (view running queries)
- [ ] Export / Import of all user accounts.
- [x] MySQL/MariaDB
- [ ] MSSQL
- [ ] PostgreSQL
- [ ] Oracle