Transparent and open finances.
The biggest threat to human life is climate change. Increasing temperatures are giving rise to slow-onset events leading to devastating environmental effects, in addition to climate change-related conflicts as land and water resources become more scarce. People are being forced to move and seek emergency refuge; leading to an immense increase of human displacement worldwide.
At Distribute Aid, we build solutions that incorporate eco-sustainable practices across the humanitarian relief supply chain. So far we:
- Facilitate the distribution of second-hand clothing; meeting the needs of thousands of vulnerable people without using new resources.
- Coordinate central aid collection points across the U.K.; for grassroots groups to send full containers of consolidated aid rather than numerous individual vans to groups in various destinations.
- Source in-kind donations from overstock, based-off items requested by aid groups giving use to resources that would otherwise go to waste; to support the needs of vulnerable communities.
- Identify the needs of groups across regions each quarter to understand exactly what they need, and match donated aid to groups accordingly.
- Offset the carbon generated for all our shipments and support local grassroots initiatives working to counter environmental degradation in the areas in which we operate.
Please donate to Distribute Aid, and together, we can build solutions that create sustainable humanitarian relief supply chains that protect our environment and our future.
Become a financial contributor.